Sunday 8 May 2011

Pacing

This week I have managed to plant some plants. An action that should've taken me about an hour and a half but took me two days. Not two full days, just had to be spread over two days to be manageable. Still, it is done, and other than accidently planting my purse in the bottom of an old jug I'd bought, it was good and the garden looks pretty. Plants are in pots which make them more manageable. Friday my partner and I went out to the Brassmill for a meal to celebrate a year together. We went early and were home by 8.30pm. Still, we did it, which is the main thing and it was nice. Saturday I made it to my friends' wedding. A friend picked me up and dropped me back before the evening do got under way. I used my stick once and had several arms offered my by helpful friends to get me up and down steps and stop me falling over. I am very blessed to have such lovely friends. I am pleased I was able to attend and enjoy the day. It was a super day. Last night I woke up with leg pain and this morning I am sore, so I am on a go slow. Still, I have had a lovely long chat with a friend who rang from NZ and have sent the dog out on the green with the cat to supervise him while I made my breakfast smoothie. Now I feel human I will shower and go to supervision this afternoon (which I am required to do to keep up my registration as a clinical hypnotherapist). A friend has a birthday party, but while I keep an open mind, I doubt I shall make it. This makes me sad, but such is life, currently. There will be other parties and celebrations I will and won't be able to go to. But once the CFS has burned out, I fully intend to dance the soles of my shoes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment