Thursday 7 July 2011

Backsliding away

An odd week of disturbed sleep due to pain; right foot as per and a new one feeling like I'd torn a muscle in my right thigh, but I know I haven't. Also a strange fluey temperature changing thing was going on one night, resulting in two hours sleep Tuesday and four hours sleep Wednesday. I am still using the Amitriptyline and topping up with Paracetamol. Today I bought out the slightly larger guns - Solpadol and if this continues will be resorting to the much bigger gun, Diclofenac. When this happened a couple of weeks ago I was getting a bit stressy about the work going on in the house, but I am not stressed now. I am frustrated as there is no explanation for this, and I do like a good explanation, I'd frankly settle for a bad explanation. I kind of feel like I'm backsliding after feeling I understood ME a bit more. It is a tricky beast. So, new plan tonight: arnica bath, whisky, drugs, bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment