Sunday 16 October 2011

I Made It - Twice!!

After such an appalling failure to get to a course last Saturday, this week I have managed to attend a very good writing day with Maria McCarthy during which I sat in my car at the lunchbreak and did some meditation on my iPod for a rest. NB People who keep asking - yes I am getting better at putting my rest periods in. Smug smile. I also managed to drive myself there and back and not feel too bad about it. I finished the day with a Neals Yard muscle fatigue bath. Slept better than the dog who woke me up howling at 7am. Today  I have had a slowish morning - reading and moseying about - and then went to a Pilates Workshop. These are usually good but always hi energy. I would have loved to attend the whole weekend or even the whole day, but I know my limits and the main thing was to just get to something I could stick at. Again, drove self there and back (got there early to be have a rest in the car and be able to park). I am wiped out now and the salted chocolate did really save the day yesterday and today. I now suck two bits and that seems to work better than ramming it in my gob and chomping it down. I am already seizing up and my legs are achy and threatening strike action, so tomorrow could be funtimes. I think I hear another NY bath calling....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a very good weekend,lets hope ther is more positivity on the horizon.x

    ReplyDelete