Thursday 1 September 2011

Rest is Best

Things have a habit of getting in the way. I cannot schedule my life and I tried doing it to a timetable but it doesn't work and makes me frustrated. The only rest I am managing to guarantee myself is the 10 minute meditation before I go out to work or a social event. Yesterday I was really tired, and Wednesdays are my busiest day, so it's not a good day to start of being tired with. For some reason, I did not reiki myself before I got up, the day went to pot with everything taking longer than it should and my first rest period coming at 5pm. I was frazzled, upity and tearful by then. I lay on the bed and did some reiki and felt much better. That just goes to show the difference it makes. Last night I took an extra half of Amitryptiline as I know if I am overtired I will not sleep. Today I have rested sat in the sun in the garden. I have cancelled the cat's vet appointment to next Thursday (it's only a booster jab) as I am working 4.30-8.30pm and don't want to rush about this afternoon. I will take the dog out soon then will rest again and do a meditation before work. That's three out of four. Which isn't bad. But it still isn't good enough. So, I will write on my own report card: Must Try Harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment