Wednesday 10 August 2011

Testing My Reflexes

Week three of reflexology treatments. Had a couple of rough sleep nights at the weekend and consequently had some remiscent pain. Oddly moreso in my left leg and groin rather than in my right lower leg. That has calmed down. Energy generally ok, rest periods still a problem.  Am managing two a day - should be aiming for four. One thing that seems to be working well is doing a 10 minute meditation before going to work on a evening or before going out. Managed to get out on a friend's birthday on Saturday night and got a lift to a fro with my lovely friends again. Went to the second Reiki 1 course day on Sunday, which was well timed as I was feeling rather poo due to severe lack of sleep. It was a great day and I had one of the best night's sleep on Sunday. I continue to reiki daily and have bought a new meditation cd to try. Family are visiting from today and that will be a test - whether I am tempted to overdo it! Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment