Friday 17 June 2016

Catching up

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eating-Energy-Amanda-Staples/dp/1782224580/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461065157&sr=8-1&keywords=eating+for+energy+amandaI honestly hadn't realised the blog was still live until someone recently followed an old link and told me they'd read it. I commented it must have been pretty bleak reading and they assured me it was candid and useful! Well August 2014 was the last post. Since then a lot has happened. I have moved house and got married. I still remain fully self employed and I am well. I see a kinesiologist regularly who checks me over and orders relevant supplements to keep me going. I am growing a lot of fruit and veg in  my garden. I have created and self published a cook book titled Eating for Energy the link for it on Amazon is above. I also have a Facebook page (search @energyeating) and  a website with sample recipes : http://witchy11.wix.com/eatingforenergy. I have returned to creative writing, have been entering short story competitions again, and have completed my first adult fiction novel. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment