Thursday 29 March 2012

Life is back to going swimmingly

I have decided to attempt swimming twice a week and try to work on improving my stamina and strength. I feel the improvement I have gained since last March has plateaued and am keen to experiment with gaining more ground if I can. This week I bought an Active Card and went swimming Tuesday and swam 16 lengths in 21 minutes and today I went again and did 18 lengths in 25 minutes (and this after a run to the tip with a helpful friend). I have also taken my dog, Oscar, to the park but we both lead down after 15 mins! Well, it's a hot, sunny day afterall! Salted choc again has come in handy today. I think I should consider shares in Montezuma, Lindt and Green and Black's! Time for a quick rest with my book in the sun before a brief spell at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment